I want buying a corporate gift from Uncorked Ventures to be easy.
I understand where you’re coming from and I’ve done this plenty of times before. I’ve shipped corporate gifts for companies doing only a small number of gift baskets, to those doing several hundred for their early state investors. Some corporate gifts are off the shelf options of our wine clubs, or our gift baskets, others are completely custom.
No matter if you’re buying gifts for your own clients, on behalf of your boss, or as part of your team you’ll find that I’m happy to work with you to make this process as painless and easy as possible, even down to the address format that you have available.
Let’s chat firstname.lastname@example.org or (510) 990-2903
Some common questions about our corporate gifts:
- How much can these corporate gifts be customized?
- 100%. Everything down to the actual boxes that our gift baskets come in can be customized either to your specifications.
- What can you tell me about the hard wood boxes?
- So we order them from Napa Valley Wooden Box and yes, they’re as nice as they look at first blush. We can fit 1 or 2 bottles of wine, as well as, plenty of goodies. In terms of your corporate gift, if we have enough lead time (for larger orders) we can have your logo stamped on the lid of the box.
- How do we track our corporate gift shipments?
- If it’s a relatively manageable number of corporate gift orders, tracking numbers along with delivery addresses are send via email when ordered. If it’s a significant number of orders that would be too long or complicated for an email, I typically create a Google Doc that we can both track shipments along with deliveries.
Corporate Gift Statistics:
I’ve talked to a number of people giving gifts for the first time and these statistics tend to help them make their own decisions about what to gift (either from me at Uncorked Ventures, or from someone else)
According to the Advertising Specialty Group, in 2015 the average corporate gift was $48 with Food and Beverage being the most common category mentioned (pens, office supplies, we’ve all seen those right? etc was second). Also, according to Incentive Magazine, pens and bad wine are both always among the worst gift categories (I am confident that our wine won’t ever put you in the worst category).
Lastly, before you give something with your logo on it…..according to an Inc article, that company sweatshirt we’ve all considered gifting