Gourmet Gift Baskets
Here are all the carefully selected pieces that make up this remarkable gift:
- 1 or 2 bottles of boutique wine from California, Oregon, and Washington's best and most exciting wineries (90+ point quality)
- 200 ml bottle of the finest extra virgin olive oil
- 200 ml bottle of the finest traditional styled balsamic vinegar
- 10 oz jar of Hurley Farms tastiest jam or jelly (flavors change depending on the season)
- 9 oz jar of Hurley Farms savory Herb Garden Mustard
- 8 oz tin of Fiddyment Farms' Sea Salt & Pepper Pistachios
- 8 x 5 gram Dark Chocolate Bars - perfect snack size dark chocolate bars that help satisfy a person's chocolate craving whenever it may strike. Each 8 pack comes with 2 bars in each of TCHO's signature flavors (Chocolatey, Nutty, Fruity and Citrus)
The gift of the flavors of wine country is rich, savory and sweet, and Uncorked Ventures’ Gourmet Gift Basket fully delivers! We begin with your choice of one or two amazing and rare boutique West Coast wines, of 90+ point quality. Accompanying the tasting by your lucky recipient will no doubt be bread, and for this we provide a delicious pairing of the finest extra virgin olive oil and traditional styled balsamic vinegar. For more flavor enjoyment, Hurley Farms provides a carefully selected jar of seasonal jam or jelly as well as a special jar of their Herb Garden Mustard. For the savory lovers we include a tin of Fiddyment Farm’s astonishing Sea Salt & Pepper Pistachios.
You no doubt agree that all this would be plenty—but Mark and Matt wanted this Gourmet Gift Basket to give even more; and to do so, they decided to partner with a well-known company that would announce character from their home San Francisco area: genuine chocolate maker TCHO.
Eight luscious five gram Dark Chocolate Bars from TCHO—two of each in their signature Chocolatey, Nutty, Fruity and Citrus flavors—not only complete but make this gift basket overflow with wine country flavor! Give the flavors of wine country to your family, friends and business partners with Uncorked Ventures’ Gourmet Gift Basket!
(Nov 20, 2011 at 8:27 AM)
(Dec 3, 2011 at 10:25 PM)
My friend let me know that the Pinot that was in the basket was quite good.
Glen T Smith
(Dec 18, 2011 at 7:44 PM)